We've seen many changes in our craft over the years. One change that has caught my attention is big business moving into the homebrewing industry. These transformations can benefit consumers but they come with some negative results. I want to offer customers what they may not get elsewhere.
- I want you to have the greatest variety of choices. We'll keep all in stock that we can, but I'll try my best to list products we can quickly order to save you time searching.
- Low-cost shipping. It burns me to see companies pad shipping prices because they weren't honest enough to charge you what they needed to make off the product itself. We'll do our best to keep costs low.
- Accurate inventory. Our inventory will show you what we have in stock, so you know beforehand if you'll have items on backorder.
- No sales gimmicks. We won't have "half off" sales on items priced twice as much as everyone else.
- We'll have a Social Responsibility program, give to charities and work toward "green business" solutions.
Lastly, we are a family run business. In 2017 we learned that the five homeless children we'd been fostering would need to be adopted. (Ages 2-10) This enormous commitment meant we'd need a job that allowed us to be closer to home. We decided to follow the passion I had enjoyed since 1998 and opened Brewer Dude. Who would have known that it would be the homebrewing community that would return the favor and adopt us? That's what happened since we opened. We're now one of the fastest growing homebrew retailers thanks to customers like you. My family and I are grateful for your support.